Toigo All A Board
Diverse boards deliver better results—All A Board is an online tool for connecting boards with diverse board candidates, including Toigo Alums.
The ROI for board diversity is well documented: Organizations with greater board diversity outperform those led by homogeneous boards. Yet, many cite a lack of available candidates as the reason for lack of female and minority representation. Diverse candidates with deep finance expertise are especially in demand.
Toigo has operated at the intersection of finance and diverse leadership for 20+ years. We created All A Board to make diverse talent more accessible for board leadership. In addition to a trusted pipeline of diverse board talent, the platform is a clearinghouse for board leadership and board diversity-related events, blogs and articles.
Create Your Board Profile
Women and minority professionals interested in board service are invited to join All A Board.
Designate your areas of interest, showcase your expertise and even post a short video “pitch” to broadcast your interest in board service. It’s fast, easy—and free.
Professionals of color and women in a mix of industries are invited to create profiles and showcase your leadership talent.
Find Diverse Board Members
Public and private companies, non-profits and foundations are invited to utilize All A Board to identify diverse board candidates.
What You’ll Find on All A Board
- PROFILES of diverse candidates poised for board service
- SEARCH engine allowing organizations to identify board candidates with the right experience
- KNOWLEDGE including studies and thought leadership underscoring the value/importance of board diversity
- NEWS & BLOGS featuring board diversity trends and issues
- ASSOCIATIONS and links to women and minority organizations
- EVENT CALENDAR featuring Directors Colleges and other board training / board educational events around the country
Toigo is seeking underwriting partners to support All A Board, including a planned educational outreach to diverse board candidates. If your organization is passionate about leadership and are committed to driving change at the board level, we’d like to talk. Contact Toigo to explore how we can partner.
More Ways to Get Involved
Associations that serve women and minorities, as well as other leaders in the area of board leadership can benefit from All A Board. Send us an email and we’ll help promote your events, news and more to the All A Board community.
- Groups / Associations | Reach a broader membership base by posting a profile, information about your events and materials addressing board diversity.
- Service Firms | Underscore your leadership in board / governance issues and your commitment to board diversity. Post a profile, promote your events, publish your board-related studies and thought leadership.
- Directors Colleges | Reach potential attendees. Post your events and resources.
- Experts / Academicians | Promote your commentary, published work and consulting services to a broad audience of
companies, non-profits and foundations.
No charge for expert/academician profiles.
Contact us at email@example.com.