Fellowship Application Requirements & Timeline
The Toigo MBA Fellowship application deadline is Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
To be considered for Toigo MBA Fellowship, you must be planning to pursue a career in finance after graduation and:
- Applying to or accepted into one of the following:
- An accredited U.S.-based two-year, full time MBA program
- Masters in Real Estate
- Masters in Finance
- A minority as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor
(i.e., African American, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/ Latino, Native American/Alaska Native and/or South Asian American)
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
Check back soon for the full timeline and requirements.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
How to Become a Fellow FAQs
I want to Be a Toigo MBA Fellow
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Toigo MBA Fellow. We welcome the opportunity to begin a dialogue with you about a career in finance, obtaining an MBA and how becoming a Toigo Fellow can provide a catapult for your career. Here are three key steps to consider before applying:
- Explore. Review the list of finance careers. Toigo Alumni work in a broad array of careers—and so can you.
- Seek & Find. Review the list of MBA programs Toigo Fellows are currently attending or have graduated from. If you’re interested in connecting with a Toigo at one of our target schools, let us know and we can make the introduction.
- Get Smart. Review our FAQs and the Application Timeline. There are some great tips for submitting a stand-out application.
- Apply Early! Completed applications will be reviewed upon receipt and qualified applicants will receive early notification to move on to the next round of the process (pre-screening by Toigo staff via Skype). Apply by December 1st and save 50% on the application fee. You do not need to wait for your acceptance into an MBA program to apply (if you are extended a Fellowship offer, you will be required to confirm your acceptance into a full time MBA program). You are encouraged to apply even if your MBA application notification date is beyond the Toigo application deadline of April 1, 2014.
If you’re familiar with the Toigo MBA Fellowship and are ready to apply now—we look forward to receiving your application.