Fellowship Application Requirements & Timeline
The Toigo MBA Fellowship application deadline has passed for the 2015-2016 cycle.
To be considered for Toigo MBA Fellowship, you must be planning to pursue a career in finance after graduation and:
- Applying to or accepted into one of the following:
- An accredited U.S.-based two-year, full time MBA program
- Masters in Real Estate
- Masters in Finance
- A minority as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor
(i.e., African American, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/ Latino, Native American/Alaska Native and/or South Asian American)
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
Check back soon for the full timeline and requirements.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
How to Become a Fellow FAQs
I want to Be a Toigo MBA Fellow
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Toigo MBA Fellow. We welcome the opportunity to begin a dialogue with you about a career in finance, obtaining an MBA and how becoming a Toigo Fellow can provide a catapult for your career. Here are three key steps to consider before applying:
- Explore. Review the list of finance careers. Toigo Alumni work in a broad array of careers—and so can you.
- Seek & Find. Review the list of MBA programs Toigo Fellows are currently attending or have graduated from. If you’re interested in connecting with a Toigo at one of our target schools, let us know and we can make the introduction.
- Get Smart. Review our FAQs and the Application Timeline. There are some great tips for submitting a stand-out application.
- Apply Early! Completed applications will be reviewed upon receipt and qualified applicants will receive early notification to move on to the next round of the process (pre-screening by Toigo staff via Skype). You do not need to wait for your acceptance into an MBA program to apply (if you are extended a Fellowship offer, you will be required to confirm your acceptance into a full time MBA program). You are encouraged to apply even if your MBA application notification date is beyond the Toigo application deadline of March 31, 2016.