Join one of the finance industry’s most active networks—and get ready to change the face of finance.
Toigo MBA Fellowship
Toigo is the only MBA Fellowship program solely dedicated to the development of minority professionals ready to lead within the finance industry.
The Toigo MBA Fellowship provides minority MBA candidates committed to careers in finance with an unmatched network of contacts, a prestigious point of difference in the eyes of employers, one-on-one career guidance, leadership training, a merit award—and more.
Toigo Fellowships are awarded the Spring prior to the start of business school. Each class includes 50+ of the most exceptional minority MBA candidates from a mix of schools nationwide. All are exemplary individuals. All are minorities about to earn their MBA. If selected, you join a select group of professionals passionate about their careers and each other’s success that will benefit you during school and throughout your career.
What’s In It for You?
Ask current Fellows and Toigo Alumni, and they’ll agree—the biggest benefit of becoming a Toigo Fellow is joining a powerful network of support that’s accessible at every point in your finance career. Beyond the power of the network, the benefits are equally enticing:
- Access to a network of nearly 1,000 minority MBA graduates working in finance
- Stand-out distinction from MBA classmates in the eyes of employers and industry leaders
- Practical career advice/introductions for securing a summer internship and full-time offers
- Career guidance from minority MBA graduates working in private equity, hedge, investment banking, investment management, venture, real estate, public service—and more
- Support from a mentor and career coach as you navigate your career options
- Annual merit award applied against your MBA tuition (paid directly to your MBA campus on your behalf)
All applicants to the Toigo MBA Fellowship are required to attend MBA Catapult in New York City May 4-6, 2015. MBA Catapult is an unparalleled opportunity to gain exposure to the undeniably powerful Toigo network. You will meet with and learn from top financial services professionals representing top banks, investment management and alternative investment firms. You’ll also have the chance to meet and establish relationships with a nationwide cohort of minority MBA talent.