Toigo Institute Programs
The Toigo Institute for Leadership Excellence, Advancement, & Diversity fosters a leadership model that capitalizes on multi-cultural perspectives and enriches individual, institutional and industry performance.
- Groundbreakers® | Women in Leadership Summit | December 4th and 5th, 2013 | New York Hilton Midtown | New York Bringing together top women in finance and business will provide a unique forum for knowledge exchange, networking and development of mentor relationships between mid- and senior female professionals. (Young professionals session on Wednesday December 4th). Registration opens August 5, 2013. Learn More
- Industry Insights | CIO Roundtable | October 2, 2013 - Chicago. Through the Industry Insights event series, the Toigo Institute is serving as a catalyst within the industry by bringing together diverse perspectives and providing opportunities for professionals to network and exchange insights. Learn More
- All A Board® A Diverse Directors Initiative | A board leadership initiative designed to provide corporations and organizations with a robust pipeline of women and minority board candidates and serve as a central hub for diversity thought leadership and events. Learn More
- Private Equity MBA Graduate Fellowship | Now in its third year, this rotational Fellowship provides minority MBAs with exposure to top PE firms, LPs and PE-backed companies. Learn More
- ToigoPRO® Job Bank | Connecting diverse candidates at all levels of leadership with employers seeking talent via an online job posting service. New feature push confidential profiles of candidates searching for jobs to active recruiters. Learn More