The Fellowship application is now closed. Our next Fellowship class application will be open in January 2018.
How to Become a Fellow
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Toigo MBA Fellow. We welcome the opportunity to begin a dialogue with you about a career in finance, obtaining an MBA and how becoming a Toigo Fellow can provide a catapult for your career. Here are three key steps to consider before applying:
- Explore. Review the list of finance careers. Toigo Alumni work in a broad array of careers—and so can you.
- Seek & Find. Review the list of MBA programs Toigo Fellows are currently attending or have graduated from. If you’re interested in connecting with a Toigo at one of our target schools, let us know and we can make the introduction.
- Get Smart. Review our FAQs (available soon), Application Timeline, watch the MBA Fellowship Info Session. There are some great tips for submitting a stand-out application.
- Apply Early! Completed applications will be reviewed upon receipt and qualified applicants will receive early notification to move on to the next round of the process (pre-screening via Skype). You do not need to wait for your acceptance into an MBA program to apply (if you are extended a Fellowship offer, you will be required to confirm your acceptance into a full time MBA program). You are encouraged to apply even if your MBA application notification date is beyond the Toigo application deadline of April 7, 2017.
Fellowship Application Requirements & Timeline
The Toigo MBA Fellowship application deadline is Sunday, April 9, 2017.
To be considered for the Toigo MBA Fellowship, you must be planning to pursue a career in finance after graduation and be:
- Applying to or accepted into one of the following:
- An accredited U.S.-based two-year, full-time MBA program
- Masters in Real Estate
- Masters in Finance
- A minority as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor
(i.e., African American, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/ Latino, Native American/Alaska Native and/or South Asian American)
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
2ND & 3RD Round Admits
Are you applying second or third round? You should still submit your Toigo Fellowship application by the April 7th deadline! Your application and intent to enroll fall 2017 makes you eligible to apply for the Toigo Fellowship. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding your application status.
Here are the key steps and deadlines of the Toigo application process.
|January 2, 2017||Online Application Live
The online application is brief and should not prohibit you from completing and applying early. Click here to Apply Now!
|Jan 16, 2017 – April 10, 2017 (Rolling)||Applicant Pre-Screening
Pre-screening will be conducted via Skype. All applicants are required to schedule a pre-screening interview. A select group of finalists will be invited to attend MBA Catapult in May.
|Jan 16, 2017 – April 14, 2017 (Rolling)||MBA Catapult Invitation Notifications
Once you have completed your pre-screening interview, you should receive a notification of your status within 48-72 business hours.
|Jan 16, 2017 – April 10, 2017 (Rolling)||Finalist Career Strategy Evaluation
All finalists are required to schedule a half hour call with a member of Toigo’s talent management team to discuss their career strategy. Calls must be completed before attending MBA Catapult.
|April 7, 2017||Application Deadline
Completed applications and all required documentation due to Toigo by 11:59 PM PST.
|April 30 – May 3, 2017||MBA Catapult – Newark, NJ
The most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in this round of the evaluation process. MBA Catapult is a mandatory component of the application process for the Toigo Fellowship. By being invited to attend, you are simply invited to continue in the process; it does NOT mean you have been selected as a Toigo Fellow. This is an unparalleled opportunity to network with Toigo donors (the MBA employment community), Alumni and industry experts—all prior to the start of your business school studies. Candidates will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
|May 31, 2017||MBA Fellow Class of 2019 Selected
This date culminates Toigo’s work to identify the individuals who will make up the class of 2019, but candidates will not be notified until June 23, 2017.
|June 23, 2017||MBA Fellow Class of 2019 Decisions Announced|
|September 2017||Mandatory Training Weekend for Toigo Fellows – Location TBD
Toigo MBA Fellows Class of 2018 and 2019 are brought together for a weekend of bonding and leadership development training. Exact dates to be announced. This event is for selected Fellows only.